Lisans, Endüstri Mühendisliği, Marmara Üniversitesi, 2004
Y. Lisans, Endüstri Mühendisliği, Sabancı Üniversitesi, 2006
Doktora, Endüstri ve Sistem Mühendisliği, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2010
Dergilerde Yayınlanan Makaleler
- Tekiner, H., Birbil, Ş.¸I., and Bülbül, K., Robust Crew Pairing for Managing Extra Flights, Computers & Operations Research, 36, 2031-2048, 2009.
- Tekiner, H., Coit, D., and Felder, F., Multi-period Multi-objective Power Generation Expansion Planning Problem with Monte Carlo Simulation, Electric Power Systems Research, 80, 1394-1405,2010
- Tekiner, H., and Coit, D., System Reliability Optimization Considering Uncertainty: Minimization of the Coefficient of Variation for Series-Parallel Systems,IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 60-3, 667-674, 2011
- Aksakallı, V., Tekiner-Moğulkoç, H., and Koç, M, “A quantitative analysis of Turkey’s 2011 elections”, Insight Turkey, 13(4), pp. 189-198, 2011
- Tekiner, H. , Coit, D., and Felder F., Electric Power System Generation Expansion Plans Considering the Impact of Smart Grid Technologies, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 42, 229-239, 2012
- Tekiner-Mogulkoc, H. , Coit, D., and Felder F, Mean-risk stochastic electricity generation expansion planning problems with demand uncertainties considering conditional-value-at-risk and maximum regret as risk measures, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 73, 309-317, 2015
- Coit, D., Jin, T., and Tekiner, H., Review and Comparison of System Reliability Optimization Algorithms Considering Reliability Estimation Uncertainty, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Reliability, Maintainability & Safety (ICRMS), Chengdu, China, July 2009.
- Tekiner, H., Coit, D., and Felder, F., Solving the Single-period Multi-objective Power Generation Expansion Planning Problem, Proceedings of the Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC), Miami, FL, June 2009.
- Tekiner, H., and Coit, D., System Reliability Optimization Considering Uncertainty: Minimization of a Coefficient of Variation Measure, Proceedings of the Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC), Vancouver, BC, May 2008
- Ediz, S., Tekiner-Mogulkoc, H., Evaluation of the Impact of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles on the power network. YAEM, 2014, Bursa
- Morgül, M.N., Tekiner-Mogulkoc, H., Analyzing the impact of the consumer behaviors on the electricity system considering the residential electricity consumption patterns and policies promoting efficient use of electricity, International IIE Conference, İstanbul, 2013
- Optimization based approach to select an efficient set of scenarios for generation expansion planning problem, INFORMS, Charlotte-NC, November 2011
- Generation Expansion Planning considering Smart Grid technologies as investment options, INFORMS, Charlotte-NC, November 2011
- Tekiner, H., Coit, D., and Felder F., Electric Power System Generation Expansion Planning Problems Considering Risk, INFORMS, Austin, TX, November, 2010
- Tekiner, H., Coit, D., and Felder F., Effect of Smart Grid Technologies on Generation Expansion Plans, 3rd Annual Trans-Atlantic INFRADAY Conference on Applied Infrastructure Modeling and Policy Analysis, Washington DC, November 2009
- Coit, D., Felder, F., and Tekiner, H., Modeling Trade-offs between Costs, Reliability, and Air Emissions for Computer Data Centers, CCC Workshop on Green Computing, May 2009
Araştırma ve İlgi Alanları
Elektrik Üretim/İletim/Dağıtım Ağları Optimizasyon Problemleri
Çok Amaçlı Problem Modelleri
Sistem Güvenilirlik Optimizasyonu
Stokastik Optimizasyon Problemleri
Yön Eylem Araştırması I-II
Üretim Sistemleri Modelleme
Üretim ve Envanter Kontrolu
Meryem Nur Morgül, Master Thesis, Understanding Residential Electricity Consumption Considering Efficiency Policies and the Impact on the Electricity System, October 2014.